Air diffusers high speed aerators
Why you need to contact us?
- High durability
- Low maintenance costs
- Corrosion resistant materials
- Easy to install by crane or hi-ab.
- For use in variable or fixed level ponds and tanks.
- High spec drive motors above ip56 for rigrus conditions.
- Low maintenance costs.
- High durability.
- Corrosion resistant materials.
- Ready to use immediately.
- One of the larges size ranges on the market with power available from 4 to 110 kw.
- General aerator hydraulics optimized to ensure maximum effluent flow with a horizontal spray pattern limiting aerosols.
- Can be used within large water level variations.
- The Aquafen® is a high-speed floating aerator for the aeration andmixing of industrial effluent and wastewater prevents stagnation in lagoons.
- Provided the supply and distribution of oxygen for the treatment of wastewater.
- Allows the wastewater to be mixed to maintain the solid particles in suspension and ensure effective treatment of the solution in the lagoons.
- Prevents the development of duckweed and algae.
- Designed for simple installation and can be in situ above the water surface without draining the lagoon. These aerators are used for many various applications including bioreactors, activated sludge reactors, SBRs and fixed and variable level treatment lagoons.