Fine bubble air diffusers
Why you need to contact us?
- This product is 100% recyclable
- Compatible with high temperatures (up to 110°c)
- High chemical resistance and optimal mechanical strength
- With a quick assembly by means of a bracket, the aquatube can be used for both fixed and removable aeration systems.
- Certified by inrae, it is today one of the most efficient oxygenation technology in the wastewater market.
- The polypropylene construction of the diffuser body provides excellent mechanical and abrasion strength, high chemical resistance and optimal mechanical strength.
- The perforation of the epdm membranes is such that it prevents any sludge or liquid from entering the feeders when aeration is stopped.
- Aquatube is compatible with high temperatures (up to 110°c).
- This product is 100% recyclable.
- Designed for aeration of Activated Sludge Basins in Municipal and Industrial Wastewater Treatment plants.
- The Aquatube® specific design prevents sedimenta-tion and Optimises Mixing and Oxygen Transfer.
- The Aquatube® 90 is designed to be installed on DN100 stainless steel pipe or DN110 PVC using simple fastening system.
- The Aquatube® 70 can be installed on square stain-less-steel manifolds or on polypropylene manifolds.