ARES is dedicated to cover underground infrastructures in answer to the last requirements in modern aviation
Why you need to contact Soval export?
- Non-return device automatically locks
- Available with several features integrated
- Automatic closure by elastic beam «Pushed-Slammed»
ARES range is available with several features integrated : selflocking by means of ductile iron spring bar ‘Pushed & Slammed’, hinged and spring assisted. Made of spheroidal cast iron, ARES is available from D400 up to E600 according to EN 124-2 and third party certified with TÜV Sud.
Other feature : cable-pass areas through breakable plates directly integrated into the hatch design.
In option : other lock systems, custom badging and removable badging area, technical coating, fall safety equipment integrated.
- Safety non-return device : a the opening, non-return device automatically locks the cover and prevents the cover from being accidentally closed. A locking pin in option adds an extra level of safety. Easy closing & effortless by only rising the device. Automatic closure by elastic beam «pushed – slammed».
Identification finition & customization : on request :
- 1 badging area for customization of 450 x 250 mm by casting on the cover or with an insert plate made of powder-coated cast iron (color of your choice).
- 2 badging areas are available for customization of 180 x 40 mm with stainless steel plates.
- Cover & Frame : Spheroidal Cast Iron. EN-GJS-500-7. Water Based Black Paint.
- Accessories : Stainless steel / cast iron.
- Gasket : EPDM monobloc.