In-Situ TDLS gas analyzer
The instrument is suitable for a wide range of emission and process control applications
Why you need to contact ENVEA?
- Gas matrix interference free
- Robustness and fast response time (1 s)
- High accuracy measurement in harsh environments
The In-Situ TDLS gas analyzer has been designed for meeting the requirements of a large range of CEMS and Process applications. LAS 5000XD uses Tunable Diode Laser Spectroscopy (TDLS) and comes in various models for measuring parameters such as NH3 + H2O, HF, CO + CO2, O2, HCl + H2O, etc.
It combines robustness, fast response time (1 s) and high accuracy measurement in harsh environments (ready for Ex Zone II).
Key benefits :
- No sampling system needed.
- No gas temperature influence.
- Gas matrix interference free.
- Calibration free measurement.
- Low maintenance and cost of ownership.
The instrument is suitable for a wide range of emission and process control applications, such as :
- Ammonia slip control (DeNox).
- Process and combustion control.
- HF emission control in aluminum plant.
- HCl/SO2 abatement control.
- Ethylene cracking furnace control.
- HCl level in semiconductor production.
- Ammonia concentration control in pet food, fertilizer plants, etc.