RESTREETO®, safety technology
Why you need to contact us?
- Low operating torque
- Guarantee secure access
- A water flow that meets the needs of fire services
A new generation of BAYARD® hydrants combining two innovative technologies against street pooling:
- A SECURE device, limiting access to the hydrant’s opening mechanism.
- A flow-limiting system neutralizing the geyser phenomenon when the hydrant is accidentally opened.
Combined with the technical advantages of the BAYARD® hydrant, these devices guarantee secure access and a water flow that meets the needs of fire services.
Product strengths :
- A real impact on public safety, public property and water wastage.
- Developed in collaboration with the Paris Fire Brigade (BSPP).
- More complex to use with everyday tools.
- Low operating torque.
- DN 100 no frost version.
- DN 100 with Keyser connection incorporating a two-position flow-limiting system.
- SECURE device fit on the operating element.
- Fixed hydraulic ball drain as a standard.
- Operating pressure (PFA) = 16 bar.
- Anti-corrosion protection: inside and outside epoxy coating applied by cataphoresis.