Effenco develops transportation electrification solutions that reduce the GHG emissions of heavy-duty vocational vehicles. Its large operation database from connected vehicles (Internet of Things) is at the heart of its development process. Thanks to its patented electric technology, Effenco is now a leader in improving the energy efficiency of heavy-duty vocational trucks. Effenco is present in more than 10 countries around the world.
Effenco offers an Electric Hybrid solution
- Eliminates the use of engines when trucks are stationary.
- Suitable for vocational vehicles such as dump trucks or terminal tractors. Since these vehicles spend a large portion of their operating time stationary, the technology creates value and optimizes their energy efficiency.
- Reduces engine hours and fuel consumption, greenhouse gas emissions, noise pollution and related maintenance costs.
- Can be installed on new vocational heavy-duty trucks, as well as existing fleets.
- Does not require additional infrastructure.
- Can be adapted to any type of chassis.
Effenco and the solutions it offers stand out on several points:
- The company was founded in 2006 and has already deployed nearly 400 units in Canada, the United States and Europe.
- The Electric Hybrid solution is certified for the European market.
- The technology has been tested in the laboratory and validated in the field.
- The company has several patents to its credit.
- The Hybrid Electric solution has received the Solar Impulse Efficient Solution certification (https://solarimpulse.com/efficient-solutions/hybrid-electric-technology ), a high-caliber distinction for profitability and sustainability.
- Its systems can be installed on both new vehicles and existing fleets (retrofit).
Effenco in video