PCI Barraseal Flex
Flexible single-component coating for waterproofing and protecting concrete
Why you need to contact PCI France?
- Resists water pressure
- Low consumption and time saving during application
- Permeable to water vapor, allows the support to breathe
PCI Barraseal Flex is recommended for the following areas of use:
- Waterproofing coating for structures containing water (tanks, fountains, etc.).
- Waterproofing and protection of concrete in wastewater treatment plants.
- Waterproofing under tiles in swimming pools and balconies.
- Waterproofing of masonry and concrete cellars.
- Protection of concrete foundations.
- Protection of concrete surfaces against carbonation, de-icing salts and marine atmosphere.
- Protection of surfaces against lack of coating of steel in concrete.
- Resists water pressure.
- Excellent adhesion > 1.5 N/mm².
- Retains its elasticity over time, even when immersed.
- Permeable to water vapor, allows the support to breathe.
- Very good resistance against carbonation and chloride penetration. Protects concrete against reinforcement corrosion.
- No ammonia odor: can be applied in confined environments.
- Waterproof with only 2 mm thickness: low consumption and time saving during application.
- Single-component, facilitates storage and transport as well as management of packaging waste on site.
- Light formulation with high yield.
- Remains elastic : allows cracks to be bridged, even at very low temperatures (down to -10°C).
- Quick return to service, after only 3 days.