BLUE data logger
For easier sectorisation of drinking water networks
Why you need to contact Claire?
- Optimised design
- Scalable system with easy maintenance
- Simplified installation and configuration
Autonomous, communicating and connected, with an integrated pressure sensor, the BLUE data logger enables continuous and remote diagnosis and monitoring of key sectorisation data: pressures, flows, metering and regulation control.
The upgradeable LOG BLUE features an interchangeable cellular communication card for secure data transmission to the customer’s supervision system. Its Plug & Play installation, user-friendly maintenance and compact design make it easy to sectorise and provide a high level of responsiveness.
Advantages of the product :
- Remote supervision.
- Optimised design.
- Simplified installation & configuration.
- Scalable system with easy maintenance.
- 500,000 data logger, energy autonomous.
- 2 pulse counting inputs up to 100 Hz (ready for 4 digital inputs).
- 1 x 4-20mA input.
- 1 Modbus RS485 input.
- 1 open collector output.
- Option with integrated 0-25 bar absolute pressure sensor (NSF/ANSI 61/372 drinking water certification in accordance with MH60087).
- Wireless setting and data collection via radio.
- 2G/4G communication option (LTE-M – NB-IoT).
- IP68 sealing.
- 3.6V 34Ah battery.
- W 116 x H 224 x D 52.5 mm.
- 700g (including internal pressure sensor, battery and communication card).