OMEGAFLEX multi-diameter electrofusion clamp
Make it easier to manage PE network connections !
Why you need to contact Claire?
- Low logistics costs
- Multi-diameter coverage
- Quick and easy to install
OMEGAFLEX is an innovative multi-diameter electrofusion clamp that saves on logistics and improves responsiveness on construction sites. It is quick and easy to install. Combined with a bronze Sainte-Lizaigne tap, the pair forms a hybrid connection that can be used to monitor PE networks as part of asset management.
Advantages of the product :
- Multi-diameter coverage.
- Low logistics costs.
- Quick and easy to install.
- Permanent connection.
- Multi-diameter PE clamp from DN63 in X (small boss) and from DN90 in Y (large boss).
- Saddle (flexible and resistant multi-diameter) in PE100 for PE pipes.
- Tightening by means of a multi-diameter system (DN 63-180 already available).
- Easy tightening with flexible strap + 2 anti-kickback double-blade pawls.
- Top or side loading.
- M8 stainless steel locking screw to prevent rotation of the loading valve.
- X passage diameter (tapped connection 40 x 300) : 25 mm.
- Y passage diameter (threaded connection 55 x 300) : 40 mm.
- Sealing on pipe side by electrofusion pad moulded into the saddle (then welded to the pipe by the installer).
- Outlet side sealed by large toroidal seal + ring (Ø25 mm in X or Ø40 in Y) allowing the valve to be rotated one turn after sealing has begun.